Dear Parents/ Guardian:
On behalf of the staff of Educational Age International Schools, we are happy to welcome you to the 2020-2021 Academic Year!
We thank you for believing in EAIS as grounds for your children’s foundation in learning. We are looking forward to a productive partnership with you to ensure that your children can achieve their highest potential. We know, a strong partnership with you will make a great difference in your child’s education and future.
We also request you to guide and support your children by ensuring that they:
- Attend school daily and arrive on time, ready for the day’s learning experience.
- Complete all homework/assignments given by teachers.
- Read daily to develop a love for reading and to improve literacy skills.
- Share school experiences with you so that you are aware of their school life.
- Inform you if they need additional support in any area or subject.
In order to keep you up to date with the happenings in our classroom and the school, teachers will often provide updates through official school documents, diary, phone calls and parents’ meeting or conferences. Also, check the messenger file daily. Should there be any questions about the rules and expectations, please feel free to contact the school management to discuss the matter. It is very important that you and your children are fully informed regarding the standards related to appropriate behavior for a safe and productive school year.
We thank you for your support and we look forward to meeting you soon.